Jon Crane's passion for storytelling has taken him from war zones in Central America to Super Bowl battles and other adventures
too numerous to mention here.
His gift lies in identifying the gems within any story, and then finding relevant, creative ways to share these stories with television audiences.
Whether in the anchor chair, on location, or within an edit suite, Jon is a rare chronicler of the human experience who can bring any story to life.
- Freelance Talent
Currently - My Generation with Leeza Gibbons on PBS
Past –Buzzworthy Media, Trans World International, Building America Television, Yale-New Haven Health System, InfoLine, Southern New England Telephone
May 1997 – Present
- Anchor/Reporter, WTNH-TV New Haven, Connecticut
July 1989 – May 1997
- Reporter, WTVJ-TV Miami, Florida
June 1986 - July 1989
- Reporter, WTSP-TV St. Petersburg, Florida
February 1983 – May 1986
- Reporter, WVEC-TV Norfolk, Virginia
March 1982 – February 1983
- Reporter, WANE-TV Ft. Wayne, Indiana
February 1981 – March 1982
- Anchor/Reporter, KIEM-TV Eureka, California
April 1980 – February 1981
- Reporter, WENH-TV Durham, New Hampshire
January 1980 - April 1980
- Anchor/Reporter, WNLK Norwalk, Connecticut
May 1979 – January 1980